[Questions] A few questions

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Belarus.Andreas

[Questions] A few questions

Post by Belarus.Andreas »

Hello everyone,
first i am sorry for my bad school english because the school time its a long time ago ;)
I have a few questions about this forum and also about the game and i hope someone can give me a answer about my questions here. So go on ...

# About this forum
Will it give in the future other language categories for the game here in the forum?
In example german, russian and/or other languages for interessted game players, developers and so on. I think it was very good if here in the forum will be more than the english languages was supported. Of course this will need a few more moderators to manage that content. If the OpenRa crew plan to intregate more language categories so i can help to manage the content languages: german / russian. For my self: I am from germany but lives in belarussian since more than 5 years and know both languages as well. Further i also know to manage a phpbb forum because in the past i also had a few phpbb forums for my self online (for that you must know i am web-developer & linux server administrator as well)

# About the game
I am asking my self a little bit about the AA-Bomb (not the AA Gun (Anti Air from the soviets). There are a map (i dont remember the map name at this time) where are on the top right and also on the left bottom a little isle within a building with activate a AA-Bomb (timer 9min or so). Its a fatal bomb and i create a very big detailed map and include this buildings there to get also there the AA-Bomb. But nothing happens. There are no active buildings, no activated AA-Bomb and also no units they can activate it. So my question at this point - how can i do it?

Thanks for helping guys :)

Greatings from belarussian,
Andreas
Image With friendly regards from Sporovo (Belarus) - Belarus.Andreas Image

Blackened

Re: [Questions] A few questions

Post by Blackened »

Are you referring to this map?
http://resource.openra.net/maps/21092/

Belarus.Andreas

@Blackened
Are you referring to this map?
http://resource.openra.net/maps/21092/
No. I looked again on the openra resource for the map i mean and this is it ...
(Maybe not this "advanced" map, but the map looks like that i mean with the A-Bomb)
Link: https://resource.openra.net/maps/8331/

Blackened

Post by Blackened »

Okay so if you go into that map and search the yaml for "nuke" You'll find everything he did to create that nuke. cheers.

Belarus.Andreas

@Blackened
Okay so if you go into that map and search the yaml for "nuke" You'll find everything he did to create that nuke. cheers.
Thanks for that information because now i found the entry and further sorry for my stupid asking because i dont think myself to have a look into the yaml file for that, so many thanks again for your information! :)

Greatings,
Andreas