kazu.'s stream

www.twitch.tv/kazuopenra

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
kazu.

kazu.'s stream

Post by kazu. »

Hello commanders,

some of you may know me some of you don't. I go by the name of kazu. in ORA. I am a member of the ORA-community for about two years now.
Started like we all did, playing a lot of teamgames i found myself enjoying 1v1s even more soon after with RA as my favorite mod. I had a lot of help (meaning players i faced at that time) to get good quite fast. Barf, Yellow, FrameLimiter, Gatekeeper, OzzyOuzo to name the probably most known of them.
I found myself beeing a part of RAGL S1. Enjoying the mad thrill it was to compete against other players. I even won season one's Minions league with just one guest point ahead of SoScared himself.
For season 2 i managed to encourage a friend of mine to play ORA and join the competetive scene. I will let u guys have wild guess about who it is. :drunk:
Season two didn't go that well for me. Real life asking for tribute leaving me behind with no time or nerves to be spent on ORA so I took a break for about 3 months.
Coming back to the scene I hear Barf bragging about the amount of streamers for ORA beeing to low. Jokingly I said:" I am on it."
So here we are now !

For now we proudly present occaisonal streams with Doomsday and kazu. commentating 1v1s and team Europe vs team USA games, having a chat with various guests that join us on discord and creating maps together.
Since we just started this little project we did not pin down any times for a regular streaming yet.
To be honest i am not all to eager to be a top streamer or something like that. I just feel like creating content for ORA and having a good time doing so.
www.twitch.tv/kazuopenra

Feedback would be appreciated ;)

P.s.: post gonna be edited as soon as we have a general idea about streaming, times, goals etc.
Last edited by kazu. on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doomsday

Post by Doomsday »

Greetings.

I am Doomsday and I am fairly new member of the OpenRA community. I am a fan of Soviet factions and I basically only play 1v1. I tend to spend too much time on theorycrafting and balance discussion and too little time actually playing the game.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

Doomsday

Post by Doomsday »

In response to SoScared's stream absence this Monday, Kazu and myself are bringing you a 1v1 Thunderdome stream. Same time as regular Monday streams so UTC 19.00.

https://www.twitch.tv/kazuopenra/

SoScared's Monday stream should be back next week (once every two weeks until June).
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

Kazu hype. Woop woop
"I love the smell of JuiceBoxes in the morning"
LT. COL. Bill Kilgore
Apocalypse Now

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Sounds good! Got some things to do, but in a week I'm able to update streams-thread. Will add this stream and edit broadcasts in subtitles. Please post when you guys do an extra cast or when casting-schedules change.
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server