Graphic - dump 2013

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
JOo

Graphic - dump 2013

Post by JOo »

so back then when i was "JOo" on Irc ... ive posted quite a lot of images and ideas that i didnt track in my "MicroGraphics" - thread ... i checked the logs and recovered a couple of those images ... most of it was unfinished ... and pretty much all of it is lost (some of my stuff is actually in OpenRA)

jaZz_KCS

Re: Graphic - dump 2013

Post by jaZz_KCS »

JOo wrote:

Neat.

1] Are those Third Reich soldiers? The ones with the red/white badge on upper arms.

2] Are those child militia?

3] This definitely will come in handy when someone wants to start working on the d2 mod again. Who was the last person and what has come out of it? I cannot remember...
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

MustaphaTR

Post by MustaphaTR »

This D2 UI looks like is based off old ones that we are no longer using. It may need some more work to adopt it to new style. I may take a look to that when i back home hopefully tomorrow. D2 mod is i think still using the D2k UI.

JOo

Re: Graphic - dump 2013

Post by JOo »

jaZz_KCS wrote: 1] Are those Third Reich soldiers? The ones with the red/white badge on upper arms.

2] Are those child militia?
Indeed .. and guess what ... (dont get offended , i made these almost half a decade ago without any thoughts other then "what if theres a mission were H. teleports back" ... or the Wehrmacht-soldiers for a WWII mod (similar to company of heroes)

MustaphaTR wrote: This D2 UI looks like is based off old ones that we are no longer using. It may need some more work to adopt it to new style. I may take a look to that when i back home hopefully tomorrow. D2 mod is i think still using the D2k UI.
i also did a sketch for an idea on how we could use the colors from the original UI

lucassss

Post by lucassss »

Why does Master Of Magic and Dune 2 have the same UI?

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

I'd love the lobbies to have the country flags instead of ping like illustrated here :D

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

The change in menus/ UIs are pretty cool.

Would of liked seeing some of your other work, or maybe have if it's in game already!