Just a little observation

Player conduct

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
AoAGeneral1

Post by AoAGeneral1 »

Best bet is to call them out on it. Because like minded individuals will jump together to help each other out. Weed them out a bit and plant the good ones.

The TD side of the games tends to have a friendly player base due to it being a bit smaller in the commute. But as Anjew said a lot of players talk to each other in lobbies before even a game starts.

This also helps because I can ask for feedback on how the games go and ideas on balancing things since some players don't post on the forums. (Cough cough Insert Name :P ). Just get to know players you enjoy playing with and offer to do some 1v1 games. Bonds are easily made this way.

Hopefully James.Bong will make the return in the future though! Don't leaves foreverz! Stay on the dank side

Concret

Post by Concret »

Wanted to leave a positive note here...

I played my first online match yesterday, RA in Orelord. Tried to use all the experience I got from watching FiveAces and SoScareds streams, but got beaten. Really enjoyed it tho.

Best thing was that when I started to lose buildings, the opposite player started to give me advice and complimented some achievements (destroyed his Conyard early on). It actually made my experience so much better and made the losing part a lot less boring / frustrating.

So for me what's more important is the fact that there's nice people in the community that make me want to take part in. So yes, call out the assholes, the more public the better. Basically for every asshole you call out, there's a few guys that will see them being called out and will understand there's a cool community going on with people that care.

And next time you see a player from South Africa with a low ping, don't leave channel but say Hi !