Hecthor Doomhammer Streams RTS stuff

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

(Too lazy to look for / make promopic)
Now that the last of the OpenRA Tournament videos is posted on Youtube and I can put this behind me, it's time to get back to a sort of schedule.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be doing a livestream of Mental Omega 3.3.2, on my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

I know it has been a few years since I last talked about this mod. and I was planning on including it in the C&C Mod Spotlights, but that was only until its lead developer, Omegabolt told me he was working on an update, since the CNCnet4 was no longer working and it breaking the mod a bit.

So tonight, August 18 2017 at 18:00 GMT OmegaBolt will join me as I will do an old fashioned Pre-release Beta stream of his mod: YR Red Resurrection!
We'll have a trip down memory lane and remember why I loved this mod so much as well as showcase some new units, support powers etc.

I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfIYhXFbZ8c
While I will not be home on Friday evening and Saturday evening, I will be holding a livestream of Mental omega 3.3.2 on YOUTUBE!
This is to compare the Twitch viewership to the Youtube viewership, plus to see how Youtube streaming has evolved, since now both Streamlabs and Ankhbot allow for Youtube streams.
This link leads to the event. Subscribe to my Youtube channel for this and much more content!

The livestream will be held on Sunday September 17th 2017 at 15:00 CET

Hope to see you all then!

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

I'm not sure how much it really matters, but technically its against your contract as a twitch affiliate to stream on youtube. A reason why some streamers didn't take the affiliate contract when it was offered. I'm sure they wouldn't go looking for it but just a heads up.

Hecthor Doomhammer

With my new Streaming Schedule now set, it's time to see if I can keep to it.
Tonight at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET it's time for the weekly OpenRA Red Alert stream. I will start with the Playtest version, but if there's not a lot of people on, I will switch to the regular version.
See you all on my channel on Twitch!