Hecthor Doomhammer Streams RTS stuff

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

On this Friday the 13th of May I will be holding another regular Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream, where I will be drinking beer and listening to either the songs that you request or the regular internet radio station, while spectating matches that you play.
Join me and the rest of the viewers at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

After my plans got canceled for tonight I will be moving the OpenRA stream to tomorrow, 29-05-2016 @ 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

Here's the countdown to the stream and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

New openRA livestream is up on youtube!

Watch the stream here

Hecthor Doomhammer

I've asked the testers if they are up for a livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.87, aka the internal build tomorrow, 05:06-2016 @ 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch
We'll see what happens, If we can't get enough games going, I might switch back to the public 1.86 build midway.

Hecthor Doomhammer

Quick update:

Tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be streaming some OpenRA Red Alert to hype up my upcoming tourament on my Channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

My OpenRA Tournament is closing in, only a few short weeks away.
for this reason I'm streaming some OpenRA Red Alert tomorrow, 19-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

Since my tournament is only a little over 1 week away, I want to spend a bit of extra time hyping it up and getting more participants.
At this moment we have 8, with 8 places still available!

Tomorrow, June 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be doing a livestream of several hours on my channel on Twitch of some Red Alert in the OpenRA @OpenRA .
For those new to the channel, my regular Friday streams consist of 2-ish hours of regular stream that I can upload to Youtube, followed by X hours with music, either selected by viewers through Song Requests or Radio Station

Hecthor Doomhammer

On the last day of registration for my upcoming tournament SIGN UP HERE I will be hosting 1 final stream to try and get the last few slots filled.
The stream will not be sober on my end, but I will be starting tomorrow, 26-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch
See you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

With my Tournament starting tomorrow, I think 1 final stream to hype it up is in order.
Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be hosting a 2 hour livestream of OpenRA Red Alert on my channel on twitch

This is the last stream before my tournament and I'll need plenty of rest, so be there and let's make this tournament one to remember!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Tomorrow July 2nd at 10:00 AM GMT it is finally time to start the first ever Hecthor Doomhammer OpenRA Red Alert 1vs1 Tournament (tm)

After months of preparation, planning and organizing, I will be joined by FiveAces, SoScared and Jazz as co-commentators as we stream the entire event on my Channel on twitch and the first day of the tournament will consist of 5 match ups, 2 of which are Quarter Finals, so it's going to be a long stream!

We will be resent in the chat early on, and probably go live a little earlier.

At the end of this countdown I hope that we can start the first match: Kwendy vs Anjew and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

[align=center]Image[/align]

With Day 1 of my OpenRA Red Alert Tournament being such a huge success, I am excited for tomorrow, July 3rd, for Day 2.
We will be starting the same time as today, at 10:00 AM GMT which is at the end of this countdown

We've got a total of 6 match ups ready for tomorrow: The last 4 Matches of Round 1 and the last 2 matches of the Quarter Finals, so this will be another long stream, hopefully going as smooth as today.
As always, the place where you can watch the tournament is [/url= http://ww.twitch.tv/pauljongejans]my channel on Twitch[/url] and I will once again be joined by FiveAces, SoScaredfor casting and Jazz_KCS for the technical support.

Hecthor Doomhammer

I will be streaming some more OpenRA Red Alert tonight at 18:00 GMT to hype up the final day of the tournament, which is tomorrow.
See you on my channel on twitch http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans

Hecthor Doomhammer

Do you miss my livestreams of Rise of the Reds? Yes? GREAT! How about I give you 2 streams in 1 day then?
Tomorrow afternoon at around 13:00 GMT / 15:00 CEST (when I am ready, it can be later in the afternoon)
The second stream will be at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST with song requests!
Both streams will be of RotR 1.86 and of course the streams will be held on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

I'm going to do a RotR 1.86 stream tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I will also have some songrequests going.
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

This afternoon at 14:00 GMT / 16:00 CEST I will be trying to get some live coverage of the Red Alert 3 FTW #39 Tournament on my channel on Twitch
I just hope that the players will allow me to spectate and stream their games.