Hecthor Doomhammer Streams RTS stuff

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

On this day where the Netherlands celebrates its freedom the Allies prepare for war.
Join me tonight on May 5th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for my second livestream of the latest release of OpenRA's Red Alert and come play some games with me.

I will also give out some more details about my upcoming Red Alert 1 Tournament, so you don't want to miss it!
See you all then!

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Great stuff!

If you get the opportunity could you have a go at these revised custom maps?

Agenda: http://resource.openra.net/maps/21073/
Green Belt: http://resource.openra.net/maps/21072/
Pit Fight: http://resource.openra.net/maps/20953/

These particular maps has been revised with added civilian Technology Centers in order to showcase their usefulness (provides +10 vision). They are also part of a recent playtest map series playing around with the balancing of OpenRA: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/view ... 82&t=20090

Full list of changes: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/view ... 83&t=20017

Also there are some exciting RA Naval Rework testing by Blackened with 17 modded maps: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0

Regardless, hope I can make the time for tonight's show!

Hecthor Doomhammer

It has been a fun ride down memory lane for me as I showcased the very first Mod that I ever played, but there is still 1 more thing to do before I close this off.
As Cannis' Rules only has 1 Yuri "country" his would be a very short stream, so I will be giving some attention to a few other game modes today after Yuri is done.
Tonight, May 7th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be going live with the last of the Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight and at the end I'll be giving my final verdict.
I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

It's time to bring the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight back to a Generals - Zero Hour mod.
This mod was highly requested back in 2015 when I first announced I was interested in doing these Mod Spotlights and now it's finally time to dive in BLINDLY!

Over the course of 4 weeks (with 1 week me being away) I will
take a good look at what Generals: Contra has to offer.
I can already tell from the 5 minutes I looked at this mod to see it it would work, that I've got my work cut out for me.

Tonight, May 14th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I'll have a good look at what treatment the GLA Faction received.
Since Contra introduces 1 new General per faction, I'll go over the vanilla Generals first and save the new one: Assault, for last.

For this momentous occasion I've created a countdown here.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch TV!

Hecthor Doomhammer

After a short break for a family trip last week, it's time to return to the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights.
This week's feature will be the entire USA Faction of Generals: Contra.

Join me tomorrow, May 28th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch as I will be showcasing what the developers have done to the existing Generals, as well as look into what this new "Cybernetics" Generals has to offer. (or Robotics).

Hope to see you all at the end of this countdown!

Hecthor Doomhammer

It is time to close off another mod in the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights. It's been a fun run of Generals: Contra, but we're not quite done yet.
Thus far, with the exception of 2 or 3 units I've shown off everything that the GLA and USA have to offer.
With that, China is the only thing left with its new Flame Weapons General.
So tomorrow, June 4th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be diving in blindly to see what the Chinese army has been given in Contra.
At the end of this stream, I will be giving my final verdict of this Mod and talk about possible future prospects. So make sure not to miss it.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!

Hecthor Doomhammer

For as long as I remember, Mooman's Rules was the second mod I ever played. Along with the Tech Expansion and the Tech Wars game mode I spent countless hours playing this mod.

As part of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight series, I'm going to be taking a trip down Memory Lane and showcase what Mooman did with the Allied Faction.
I will be starting tonight, June 11th at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch.

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

I know it's a little last minute, but tonight at 21:00 CET . 19:00 GMT I will be hyping up my upcoming OpenRA Tournament with a little OpenRA Stream! http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Doomy... your stream says "Unknown" and is black...
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

The mob is getting angry!
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

maceman

Post by maceman »

Unknown

Hecthor Doomhammer

The second stage of the Mooman's Rules Spotlight takes us to the Soviet Side.
Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch to see what new toys this old mod gave to the Glorious Soviet Union!
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

With only 8 days remaining before my OpenRA Tournament starts, tomorrow, June 23rd will be your LAST CHANCE to sign up!
Know that the prize pool has increased to a whopping €250!!! And of course don't forget about the added prize of the Possible RA:GL Masters Seed for Season 4!
While we already have 16 players and a few reserves, I would still love to see this tournament reach 32 players!
For this occasion, I will be holding 1 last hype up stream of OpenRA's Red Alert starting tomorrow, June 23rd at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET and I will go until MIDNIGHT as Registration for the tournament closes then! So this is really your last chance to sign up.
If we don\t make 32 players, the Tournament will go between the 16 that signed up early. The rest will just be reserves.
Read up on the Tournament HERE! and SIGN UP TODAY, because after the stream ends, so will the registration. If you're 1 minute late, you're too late!

The clock is ticking!

See you all on my channel on Twitch!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Although my OpenRA Tournament starts tomorrow at 10:00 GMT, I will be holding 1 last stream to try and hype it up!
Especially since Twitch has now granted their Affiliates, of which I am one, a SUBSCRIBER BUTTON!
Now if Twitch approves of it, you will, once you subscribe, be able to use the hecthoRHammer emote (case sensitive)

Tonight at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming OpenRA for a little while to hype up the tournament!
Everything is taken care of, except the tournament matches themselves!
See you tonight onMy Channel On Twitch!

Hecthor Doomhammer

OpenRA Tournament Day 2 starts in 45 minutes! http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer