Crest of Fire

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Moderately

Post by Moderately »

PersianImmortal wrote:
Moderately wrote:
PersianImmortal wrote:
Moderately wrote:
PersianImmortal wrote: He said something offensive and something I don't like! Ban him! :((((
This is literally you.
Once again, grow up dude and just read
I read and your argument is retarded. Don't like something someone says? Ban them from your server. You can have your hugbox and the rest of us will continue to use servers that allow for us to be adults and say what we please. Nobody likes whiny little tattle tails who can't stand being exposed to ideas or actions that might offend them.

Secondly I'm a bit disgusted by your Eurocentric bigotry. Dismissing what Norman said because only someone in Afghanistan might find it offensive? Problematic and concerning. And some Arabs respect hitler. Does that mean they're "undesirable" people. No. Islam is the religion of peace and even if they held these beliefs they would never act on it. I mean islamaphobia is fun and all but it's 2015 almost 2016. Maybe you should check your privilege and stop mocking Islamic countries.
Don't twist my words, thank you.
I don't need too. You've made your bigotry clear to me and the rest of this forum.
Please. quote me on where this came from. I have never ever said anything disrespectful about Islamic or other religions.

And by the way, you are proving my point. We need to be very careful about what we say because we don't always understand others opinions, religions and so on. Thank you.

PersianImmortal

Post by PersianImmortal »

How are you any better than a nazi if you want maps depicting symbols banned?
Why are you so afraid of symbols?

Why are you fear mongering and stoking flames of hatred over symbols?

I very much dislike fascists and Islamaphobes like you.

Moderately

Post by Moderately »

PersianImmortal wrote: How are you any better than a nazi if you want maps depicting symbols banned?

Only reason I came to this forum is to report disturbing things in a game I really like.

Somehow, U manage to call me a fascist and Islamaphobe, this is the world upside down.

My only conclusion is, you have both mental issues and a inferiority complex. I wish you best of luck with that.

Just hope the community will recognise the possitives

PersianImmortal

Post by PersianImmortal »

Moderately wrote:
PersianImmortal wrote: How are you any better than a nazi if you want maps depicting symbols banned?

Only reason I came to this forum is to report disturbing things in a game I really like.

Somehow, U manage to call me a fascist and Islamaphobe, this is the world upside down.

My only conclusion is, you have both mental issues and a minority complex. I wish you best of luck with that.

Just hope the community will recognise the possitives
You are a fascist for wanting to ban symbols you don't like and your islamaphobia was made crystal clear earlier in this thread. My only conclusion is that you suffer from cognitive dissonance and other mental disorders. Goodluck with that.

We should ban all symbols that might offend someone correct? We must watch what we say too. I'd like Kane, the Nod logo, Seth, The Stealth Tank which was originally called Ezekial's wheel and all other references to any Abrahamic religion removed. It's offensive to me and many other followers of the three Abrahamic religions. I'd also like the hammer and sickle removed from the game. Millions were killed by forces fighting under that banner. The portrayal of the soviets overall is problematic too. Let's remove them from the game.

Sleipnir

Post by Sleipnir »

Moderately please just ignore PersianImmortal. He is known for stirring trouble on the forum.

kyrylo

Post by kyrylo »

Just FYI, the hammer and sickle sign is banned in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Georgia and my country - Ukraine. The OpenRA project uses it as their logo. Why are you not offended about it, Moderately?

Moderately

Post by Moderately »

kyrylo wrote: Just FYI, the hammer and sickle sign is banned in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Hungary, Georgia and my country - Ukraine. The OpenRA project uses it as their logo. Why are you not offended about it, Moderately?
Why should I be? This sign says nothing to me. This is exactly what I'm saying. It is an international community. Can't we just all at least respect eachother?

Why would anyone call himself "Putin", G,, Hitler or one of the many other examples and intentionally frustrate other players, instead of "Lion King", "Plant" or whatever.

Also, let's say you play a great game against "Adolf Hitler" for example. It would be impossible for FiveAces, SoScared and other guys to cast it and put it on Youtube, because it's against their policy. Thus possibly denying new gamers to come in and let the community grow.

kyrylo

Post by kyrylo »

Moderately wrote: Why should I be? This sign says nothing to me. This is exactly what I'm saying. It is an international community. Can't we just all at least respect eachother?
Double standards at their best. As PersianImmortal said: "I dislike it, therefore you should ban it". That sign says a lot to me, so according to your logic I should be opening new threads here to promote banning this game. But I don't do this, because I'm not a troll.
Moderately wrote: Why would anyone call himself "Putin", G,, Hitler or one of the many other examples and intentionally frustrate other players, instead of "Lion King", "Plant" or whatever.
I have nothing to do with the guys using those nicknames. You opened a thread about my map. I'm not sure why you try to mix things up and indirectly associate me with them.

FYI I simply took one of the default maps that I liked and tried to make it less chokey. I haven't added a single tile of my own there. I merely deleted some ridges, to make more space.
Moderately wrote: Also, let's say you play a great game against "Adolf Hitler" for example. It would be impossible for FiveAces, SoScared and other guys to cast it and put it on Youtube, because it's against their policy. Thus possibly denying new gamers to come in and let the community grow.
This argument is so stupid that I don't even want to answer. It's not even related to me or my map.

Your account is super new and you registered specifically to create this thread. I've never seen you in-game as well, so I suppose you're just a troll.

hamb

Post by hamb »

I haven't read this entire thread and don't want to, but it looks like the question of 'how can I report a map' has been answered, so locking this.