Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
User avatar
WhoCares
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by WhoCares » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am

Did a test run trying to revive omnom style vs a smurf. spectators seemed to enjoyed the game. As i diden't play very conventional i couldn't really measure my proponent strength, no idea who that is.

https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=333133

Enjoy

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:05 pm

WhoCares wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am
Did a test run trying to revive omnom style vs a smurf. spectators seemed to enjoyed the game. As i diden't play very conventional i couldn't really measure my proponent strength, no idea who that is.

https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=333133

Enjoy

Nice, I'll gladly take more off-meta stuff!

Speaking of which...

Shattered Paradise baserace after T3 rush? Yessir, we got one of them in stock.


MustaphaTR versus Windawz, probably the closest baserace I've casted in my entire OpenRA carreer.

All your base are belong to us!

User avatar
WhoCares
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by WhoCares » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 pm

Action packed game like you love them, with some bonuses on a new promising map.

https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=333249

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:19 pm

WhoCares wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 pm
Action packed game like you love them, with some bonuses on a new promising map.

https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=333249
Good stuff, added to the list!

In other news, this week's cast is a lesson on how to reverse-engineer Demo Trucks!

Presenting: BigBadBain versus Mo on Athena's Snares



Cheers!

Mo
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by Mo » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:17 am

FiveAces wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:19 pm
WhoCares wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 pm
Action packed game like you love them, with some bonuses on a new promising map.

https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=333249
Good stuff, added to the list!

In other news, this week's cast is a lesson on how to reverse-engineer Demo Trucks!

Presenting: BigBadBain versus Mo on Athena's Snares



Cheers!
Thanks for the cast! And awesome of Bain to have shared it! I love it when a game has the lead switching over and multiple times at that.

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 pm

The Shattered Paradise team have released a new patch with lots of new features, and the extensive playtesting sessions have yielded amazing results:



TheChosenOne versus Windawz, featuring all the tricks in the book! Tunnel Network flanks, Demo Drops and a PSA on why crab prevention is important 8)

Tune in to my stream next Tuesday for some live SP!
https://www.twitch.tv/fiveacescheckmate

Cheers!

Post Reply