Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
SirCake
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by SirCake » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Wow, way late announcement :D The Video was up last week on YouTube already!
Unfortunately I have (of course) watched it alreay. :/ nice game though.

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:20 pm

SirCake wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 pm
Wow, way late announcement :D The Video was up last week on YouTube already!
Unfortunately I have (of course) watched it alreay. :/ nice game though.
Because I was so late on the last announcement, let me put it up super early this week:



RAGL playoffs are finally happening!
Barf versus Orb, the eternal vice champion versus the newcomer!
Who will take this BO5 and secure his spot in the finals? Find out here!

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:34 am

And here's part two, fresh off the harddrive:



An insane conclusion to this fever dream of a BO5, culminating in a colossal stomp towards the final game.

Next week, we're going to set our sights on the second leg of the semis with a BO5 between Blackened and Smitty!

As a sidenote, I'm going to be on a journey through Russia over the next two weeks and most likely won't be able to reply.
Videos are still going to be released at regular pace though, so enjoy the holidays and see y'all in two weeks!

Cheers!

User avatar
risa
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by risa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 am

Multiplayer replays too?

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am

risa wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 am
Multiplayer replays too?
Every single game I cast is multiplayer, no games versus the AI on my channel ;) I guess you mean 2v2s or teamgames?
I'll happily cast good 2v2s, but anything above that usually just ends in a clusterfuck. If you have any good 2v2s, be sure to send them my way!

We're only one series away from the RAGL finals! In the second leg of the semis, the head of balance faces off against an RAGL official.
Foul play and collusion ahead 8)


Cheers!
Last edited by FiveAces on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
risa
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by risa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm

FiveAces wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am
risa wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 am
Multiplayer replays too?
Every single game I cast is multiplayer, no games versus the AI on my channel ;) I guess you mean 2v2s or teamgames?
I'll happily cast good 2v2s, but anything above that usually just ends in a clusterfuck. If you have any good 2v2s, be sure to send them my way!

We're only one series away from the RAGL finals! In the second leg of the semis, the head of balance faces off against an RAGL official.
Foul play and collusion ahead 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uFLAGYx3YQ

Cheers!
Please cast mine! onegaishimasu.
Attachments
OpenRA-2018-08-09T162415Z.zip
(164.74 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm

risa wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm
Please cast mine! onegaishimasu.
I just returned from my holiday trip, tried casting your replay and... To put it politely, that was not very castworthy, sorry.
One of your opponents quit 1 minute into the game, making this a 2v1 in your favour. Not very exciting to see you win that.

If you want your games casted, try finding an even match with some exciting back and forth action!

User avatar
risa
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by risa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm

FiveAces wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm
risa wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm
Please cast mine! onegaishimasu.
I just returned from my holiday trip, tried casting your replay and... To put it politely, that was not very castworthy, sorry.
One of your opponents quit 1 minute into the game, making this a 2v1 in your favour. Not very exciting to see you win that.

If you want your games casted, try finding an even match with some exciting back and forth action!
how about this one? im sorry.
Attachments
my reply.zip
(392.27 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

lonestar
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by lonestar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm

FiveAces, I have a replay for you! A nice game between me and ℓεмση (lemon).

I uploaded it to GameReplays just now as it's on a new map that is in the map contest and some folk wanted to see a game on that to see how it played. (I had already uploaded a three-game 2v2 series to that website.)

Then someone said if it is a nice game that I should post it here for you to consider, so here it is!


(p.s. I couldn't play that replay, risa. Why did you rar and zip it? Strange. I hope it isn't anything nasty!)

(p.p.s. love your casts, FiveAces)

User avatar
risa
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by risa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

lonestar wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm
FiveAces, I have a replay for you! A nice game between me and ℓεмση (lemon).

I uploaded it to GameReplays just now as it's on a new map that is in the map contest and some folk wanted to see a game on that to see how it played. (I had already uploaded a three-game 2v2 series to that website.)

Then someone said if it is a nice game that I should post it here for you to consider, so here it is!


(p.s. I couldn't play that replay, risa. Why did you rar and zip it? Strange. I hope it isn't anything nasty!)

(p.p.s. love your casts, FiveAces)
I cant upload files more than 500kb, that was why I did it. hahaha, nothing nasty there, just my replay!

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am

lonestar wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm
FiveAces, I have a replay for you! A nice game between me and ℓεмση (lemon).
Thanks, I might check it out after the RAGL finals!
Speaking of RAGL, the last part of the semis has been uploaded right now:



A worthy conclusion to the last leg of the semis, with Smitty trying to claw his way back into the finals.
Finals are scheduled for next week.

Cheers!

User avatar
Smitty
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by Smitty » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:34 am

At least spare me a shred of dignity and cast the consolation match too!

Mo
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by Mo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:36 am

Clear winner, but a dynamic game nonetheless.
https://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repl ... &id=332306

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by FiveAces » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Smitty wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:34 am
At least spare me a shred of dignity and cast the consolation match too!
Oh wait, that exists? Was it uploaded to Jazz' servers? If no, please share the replays, would love to cast it!

In other news, I'm back from Russia and will be livestreaming tonight, 6pm UTC:
https://gaming.youtube.com/user/CovertFlobert/live

Hoping to see you guys there!

Cheers!

User avatar
Smitty
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 am
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Post by Smitty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:09 pm

FiveAces wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:56 pm
Oh wait, that exists? Was it uploaded to Jazz' servers? If no, please share the replays, would love to cast it!
Yep, they're in the replay server.

Post Reply