My thoughts on the new play test

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
raymundo

Post by raymundo »

Scott_NZ wrote: Shock troopers had a considerable buff. I suggest revisiting them.
You weren't kidding, power on!

zinc

Post by zinc »

raymundo wrote:
Scott_NZ wrote: Shock troopers had a considerable buff. I suggest revisiting them.
What is the difference in terms of percentage or damage done or whatever?

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Just wanted to say I like the new version alot! Many awesome improvements, both ingame and stuff around the game.

1 micro-issue: if you choose a random player you cant tell which country you are - correct? Only after you've built barracks things'll get more clear.

Christian

Post by Christian »

There´s an issue with mcv's. Sometimes you can´t undeploy them and if it´s the only mcv you got left then you can´t build anything with it.

newwe

Post by newwe »

noobmapmaker wrote: Just wanted to say I like the new version alot! Many awesome improvements, both ingame and stuff around the game.

1 micro-issue: if you choose a random player you cant tell which country you are - correct? Only after you've built barracks things'll get more clear.
If you mouse over any building it should show your flag. Impossible to memorize the difference b/w the Russian and Ukrainian flag though :).
christian wrote: There´s an issue with mcv's. Sometimes you can´t undeploy them and if it´s the only mcv you got left then you can´t build anything with it.
I told the devs about this too, they know but can't reproduce it last I heard.

Scott_NZ

Post by Scott_NZ »

zinc wrote:
raymundo wrote:
What is the difference in terms of percentage or damage done or whatever?
Weapon range was increased from 3.5 cells to 6
Shroud reveal range was increased from 4 cells to 5

squirrel

Post by squirrel »

christian wrote: There´s an issue with mcv's. Sometimes you can´t undeploy them and if it´s the only mcv you got left then you can´t build anything with it.

This is serious, if you suffer this, it´s (almost confirmed) GG...